Vol 2 No 1 (2011)
Ethol J Online Vol 2 Issue 1 includes four review articles by Roger Abrantes:
1. The Wolf Within—The Truth About Why We Fear the Wolf.
2. Do Animals Have Feelings?—A Quest for Anthropodimorphism.
3. The Difference between Signal and Cue—A Quest for Uniformity in Nomenclature.
4. The Magic Words ‘Yes’ and ‘No’—A review of ‘yes’ and ‘no’ across times and cultures, computers and dog training.Published:2011-12-01
Vol 1 No 1 (2010)
J. Bennett, Esq. read the following 18-page paper the 1st of July 1858, at the Linnean Society in Burlington House, Piccadilly consisting of:
1. Lyell and Hooker’s own letter of introduction explaining the extraordinary circumstances;
2. An excerpt from Darwin’s unpublished draft, part of a chapter titled, “On the Variation of Organic Beings in a State of Nature; on the Natural Means of Selection; on the Comparison of Domestic Races and True Species”;
3. An abstract of Darwin’s 1857 letter to Harvard University botanist, Prof. Asa Gray;
4. Wallace’s manuscript, “On the Tendency of Varieties to Depart Indefinitely From the Original Type.”Published:2010-12-01