Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author(s) declare(s) having read "Author declaration of competing interets" and accepted the stipulates clauses.
© Copyright by Ethology Journal Online and the authors. Third-parties may not redistribute the material in this journal in any form. The fair use (as is the U.S. Copyright Office Fair Use Index) of an article, i.e., quoting for purposes such as criticism, comment, teaching or research, is not an infringement of copyright.